June 23, 20:00 CET:
Experience an exclusive Livestream concert by Lebanon Hanover. The show is streamed live and also available on-demand for 14 days.
Lebanon Hanover, an ice-cold reply to the alienated world coming from two warm beating hearts. The duo of Larissa Iceglass and William Maybelline appear as true romantics of the modern age, admiring William Wordsworth, fascinated by the beauty of art nouveau aesthetics, exploring British seashores and forests at night as well as inspired by the urbanism of Berlin.
How to watch the stream after purchasing a ticket?
After your ticket order, you should get an email with your order confirmation and the event details. The email also contains an orange button labeled as “open online event”. After clicking here Eventbrite will open in your browser. Log-In or create and confirm your account. Afterward, you will find the comment event starts in …days. Around one hour before the stream starts we open the stream on the event page.
If you have any problems, feel free to call our hotline which will be available at the day of the event from 10 am until the concert is over (CET).
Is there any other way to purchase tickets?
No! Tickets are sold exclusively on Eventbrite. You need to log in or create an account to purchase your ticket and watch the stream. One ticket gains access to one streaming device.
Why isn’t the concert for free?
The band, the technicians, crew and anyone else involved in this project is doing it as their main job. We want to present you a high-quality show with professional equipment, multiple cameras and great sound.
Will there be a chance to watch the show afterwards?
Yes, concert will be available for 14 days and you can watch it as often as you want with your ticket.
How can I watch the concert?
The stream is only available via your purchased ticket on Eventbrite. After logging in you have various possibilities:
1. Just stream on your tablet, computer, smartphone, or any other mobile device directly over the Eventbrite ticket you purchased.
2. Connect your TV either with a HDMI-cable or transfer the stream to your smart-TV via app.
3. You can also use Fire-TV-Sticks or similar devices.
Make sure your browser is updated to the newest version as well as your firewall or any other settings are not blocking the stream.
Latest posts by Nicolae Baldovin (see all)
- HARMASAR Talks New EP “Păcatu”, Inspiration & Future Goals - November 17, 2022
- Roadkill Fest Crew Reveals 2nd Edition’ Insights & Talks About Respect for Artists - November 17, 2022
- PLVTINUM’s Newest EP Explores the Darker Aspects of His Psyche - November 11, 2022